Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday May 9, 2016


It was great to talk to you guys! I am sorry I couldn't even think of an experience to share, there has just been so many things that have happened it was just hard to think!!! haha 

But it was so good to see everyone!!! 
 
Well so this week has been good, we have been working hard on finding new families to visit, and we have been starting to have lots of success with that! We really want to find the good prepared people in our area, and we know that there are a lot! 
  
Like I said yesterday it is a lot different being in a ward, but it is also a lot easier! I feel like we can focus more on the people, and not so much on trying to activate the members!

Well everything really is going great here, I love visiting all the people, and even though it's sometimes cold, it's a lot easier to work when you are not sweating a lot! So I guess I can't complain to much! Just sometimes the people don't even come outside when you knock on there doors, but the good things is that people invite you to drink Maté with them.  Which is like a weird herb drink that I love.  It's really good! I think its my new addiction! Haha 

Well this should be a great week with all the conferences that we should have, so I will tell you next week everything I learned!!! Thanks for being the best, I love you all!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment