Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday May 24, 2016

Well this has been an eventful week!!! 

First off for the bad news, I lost my card... I am not sure if it got stolen, or if I just lost it, but I don't have it, so you probably need to cancel it.. Sorry... I also lost my drivers license with it... and everything else in my wallet... but whatever...


So this week has been really fun, my comp and I have been working with lots of new families, and new people that we are working with... new people are just coming out of nowhere, and we have been seeing so many miracles! This one sister brought a guy to church, and he is way cool, he is from Argentina.  When we went and visited him, he accepted the invitation to be baptized.  When he lived in Argentina he also knew the missionaries and he went to church there as well! He is way cool, and he should hopefully get baptized soon!!! 

I had some cool pictures to send but this computer is having problems... But the Zuniga family is doing great, they are just so great, and they are so ready to get baptized!!! They even gave us pizza the last time we were there!!! Haha but they really are just the best! The mission is just going great, and I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing so good back home!!! I love you all!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment