Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday April 18, 2016

Hey mom!!!! 

   THATS SWEET THAT JEFF IS GOING TO WASHINGTON!!!!! To be honest, I love being in a foreign mission, but it also would have been so much fun to serve in the states and help the people there!!!  The apostles visit the states missions more than our mission!!! Haha I'm so happy for him, and even more happy that I will get to spend time with him before he leaves!!! 

Tell Bryson that I am trying to do the same thing, but it is a lot harder in the mission. Especially with all the soda I drink.. haha But I feel like sometimes my body is just getting wrecked here, from some much heat and walking and so much soda.  I have made the goal to eat a lot healthier, and to do more exercises!!  So we will see how this goes! 

So The Guzman family had an interview with President this week, and he tried to talk to them about their problems, and they are convinced that they will do everything in June.. but after president said we need to stay working with them, and make sure they can have a closer date! 

We also went to Villamontes this week and had an amazing conference with the president!! I Learned so much, and that same day my comp and I applied it, and we found a new awesome family to teach!!! They are great! Also we are teaching another family called the Davila family! They are also amazing, and the good thing is that they are married, so hopefully they can get baptized soon!!! 

Transfer are this week, and I have a feeling I might leave here! I sure hope not, because I feel like there is so much work here that I need to do, and so many people that I need to help!!! But I guess we will see what goes on!!! 

I love you and my comp wanted to say thanks for the package, we loved it!!! Thanks for everything mom, you are the best!!!  Heres a picture with The Betancourt family! 


The Millares Family(from Guapilo). Brother Juan Baptized his brother and his wife this week! I visited them before and the wife went to church, but the Brother never wanted too, and now they got baptized! 




No comments:

Post a Comment