Monday, June 13, 2016

Hey mom!

SO this was a really great week this week!!! Things are just great with my companion and I, we just get along great, and I feel like we have been friends for our whole life! I really do love him, and I am so grateful that he is my comp. 

So this week we were able to visit a couple of really cool people! The Zuniga invited us over, and also invited another family to listen to us, and at first the family was kind of shocked at that their friends got baptized, and they didn't want to hear very much, then when we started talking with them, they became super friendly, and at the end they said they want to go to the church to see how it is. and they want to know more. The only problem is that they don't live in our area, so we gave the reference to the other Elders, and hopefully they can go and teach that family! 

My comp and I also are working with this guy who is like 24.  When we first met him like 1 and a half months ago, he said he had a hard time believing in God, and he said he doesn't like the mormons.  Now he is progressing really well.  He went to church and everything and he is really excited for his baptism!!! 

Well everything is good here.


No comments:

Post a Comment