Sunday, June 5, 2016

Monday March14, 2016

Hello Mom!!! 

Well lets just say that this was a good and crazy week! So there were no transfers for me or for my companion; which I am way happy about!!! But there were a couple problems with the transfers in Bermejo.  They needed our help to get the Elders and Sisters suit cases to Santa Cruz.  So my comp and I had to wake up at 2 in the morning and go pick up there bags and take them to our house, and then send them at 5 in the morning to Santa Cruz.. It was really weird being out side of the house so late, and it has been a little cold here these last couple of days, and my comp was like bear, he was really hard to wake up at 2 in the morning!! 

But my comp and I were contacting this week, and it felt like no one wanted to receive us.  We were kind of struggling for a little bit, when we just both felt tired, and we wanted to go to a different part of our area.  We decided that we were going to try one more street, and then all of the sudden we knocked on this door, and a guy came out, and told us we could come in.  When we went in his house, we found his wife a little sick with dengue, and she saw us and asked for a blessing, we asked if she was a member and she said no, but she and her whole family had talked with missionaries before, and they were about to get baptized but there was a problem and they had to move to Argentina, and now they had moved back again!  So we  taught them a little and gave a blessing, then we went back to on Sunday to explain lesson one and she was all better, and they said they want to get baptized, and they are just great! It was a tender mercy of the lord! 

Also the Guzman family, the father went to Santa Cruz to do some medical stuff, and turns out he is going to sell his car also while he is there, so when he gets back they can have money and get married!!! That was also a great miracle this week!!!! 

Everything is really going great here, I love it a lot, and I am so happy to be able to be here!!! Thanks for everything mom, I love you a ton!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment