Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday November 16, 2015

So this has just been like the best week here!!! I love it here!!! This week my comp and I had to take some materials to the Elders in Villamontes, so we decided that we would do exchanges with them while we were there. So I stayed with them for two days, and went on an exchange one day with one companionship, and the other day with the other Elders. It was super fun, Villamontes is a really cool city, the only problem is that it is really hot, and it is huge!!! and there are only four missionaries for the whole city!!! Also while we were there we ate cow head... I'm not a big fan of it.. 



Then I got back with my companion and we have been working super hard together in our area to be able to find new families to teach, and we have been having so many miracles!!! There seems to pop out a familly around ever corner!!! 

The branch that we have here is just so great!!! We have this one that is progressing really well for baptism, but the only problem is that the dad has a really bad problem with drinking, and he is embarresed to go to church... His wife goes everyweek with the kids, and she really wants to be baptized, but for now we are just waiting for the dad to come around.. 

Well family I love you all, and Im so happy for all of you!!! I hope you all have a great week!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment