Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday December 7, 2015

Well Mom, It has been a crazy week this week...

So to start things off, My comp and I left monday night to go to Santa Cruz, and we got there at six in the morning.. We went to Leadership council. In the council president  told everyone about the miricle we had with the Sister Betancourt, and he just talked about how great Yacuiba is!!!  We had an amazing council about the importance of keeping the sabbath day holy, and wow I think it was just one of the best councils ever! I learned so much.  I understand so much more about the sabbath day!! That day is now so important for me!!! Then we went with some Elders to do divisions in Santa Cruz.  Tuesday night we got on another bus, and came back to Yacuiba!!! We went with all of the Elders in Yacuiba and we went to Villamontes. We got there in the morning and had a great zone meeting then we went and ate lunch and then we had a zone conference with President Willard!!! It was great, we all learned a lot!!! Then on sunday President came to our branch!! It was so great!! After wards president met with Romina Betancourt, and it was so cool!!! 

The mission is going great, It has started to rain a ton here and my comp and I are always drenched, but it's okay, we will take the rain over the heat any day!!!! Well family, I love to hear how great you are all doing, I love you all so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment