Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday December 21, 2015

Well mom, This was a great week this week! 

So first off, we had a great christmas conference in Santa Cruz, and we learned a lot.  As a zone we sang Angels we have heard on high in english, and it was great!!! 

When we got back to our area my companion and I started working really hard to find the people that we had not been able to teach this week, and like everyone was gone, so we were really worried that we were not going to have anyone in church.  When the meeting started it looked like no one was going to be there, then about halfway through like all of our invesigatores started coming, and we had 12 investigatores at the end. In our gospel doctrine class there were 22 people who were all less actives that we are visiting or investigators!!! And that doesn't include their kids! That's a lot considering that the church attendance that week was only 102... haha 

We are really excited for chirstmas, we even have a little tree in our house!  It's going to be a great day!!! I'm so glad to hear that you guys are all doing to great!! It's always so great to hear how the family is doing! I love you guys, and I am excited to talk to you all on Christmas!!! today I will call at like 1.. is that okay? Then on Christmas at 3?

 Well I love you family, thanks for everything!!! 



This is a bug!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment