Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday December 14, 2014

So we had an amazing week here! Even though it is so hot here! This week the heat got to like a new record for me of 115, I have never been somewhere where it gets so hot.... But other than that everything is going great! 

So this week luckily we didn't have to do any traveling or go anywhere crazy.  But this next week we are going to be traveling a lot.. we have to go to Santa Cruz again for the christmas conference with president... My companion and I have to travel so much that its crazy, but its ok! 

So the Rivero family is doing good, The mom can't get baptized because she is not married, and her husband is still in rehab, but she asked us if her kids can get baptized, so we asked the branch president what he thinks and he says we should baptize them, because the mom is practically a member, that she even pays her tithing every week! The Betancourt family is doing great, they loved the temple, and they have already set a date to get sealed next December! This week I got an email from the Millares family, they are doing great also, The dad got the Melchizedek priesthood, and they reminded me that they still have plans to get sealed in September! They are doing so great, I hope I see them when I go to Santa Cruz! 

Everything is going great here with my comp, we get a long great, and we have a lot of fun here! Mom I bought some sweet new shoes of ECCO for 9 dollars in this market place!!! 

Well I'm glad everything is going great for you family, and that this time of Christmas is so joyful! I love you all, and I will be Skyping the 25th at 3 your time if thats ok with you guys! Well love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment