Monday, January 4, 2016

Hey MOM!!!!

Well mom This was a great week here!!! And it made the week even better, cause I got a package this morning!!! Thanks so much, you guys are the best! I really liked the photo book, its crazy to see how much everyone is growing up!!!

So this week has been great!!! We have been working a lot with this new family that we have found, and they should be baptized this month, the only problem is that they are not married, so they need to do that first!!! other than that they are progressing a lot, and they are really excited to learn more!!!
Sister Betancourt got a new calling this week, and she is not a teacher in the primary!!! She loves her calling, and she is doing it really well! Everytime we go to teach her, she already knows what we are going to teach, and she basically teaches us.. She is reading the book  Teachings of the Prophets, Doctrine and Covenants and the Book of Mormon and she is learning a lot! Well, she is a very smart person, and she is just great! 

This is going to be a crazy week for us here, because we have to send some of the missionaries in our zone to Santa Cruz this week to do some immigration papers, and then on Tuesday my comp and I have to go there also for meetings... But its ok, I am getting used to sleeping in the buses, and they are getting more and more comfortable each time!
Bryson sent me some pics of the snow at home, and it looks so cool, I am really jealous.. If you want to send me some I will gladly receive it!! Haha well love you all family.  Thanks for everything! Have a great week!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment