Monday, October 26, 2015

So this was a good week this week!!! We had another conference, and this time it was a regional conference...  It was good, we heard from Elder Anderson.  Even though he doesn't know Spanish very well, he talked in it, and it was great!!! They really need to learn how to do the conferences better here though, because it is just really hot, and there are never enough seats... 

So this week I got to go on an exchange with Elder Strong again, and it was great!!! We had fun! And we taught a lot of people together!!! I also this week found a cool monkey!! 

The Pinto family is doing better, they finally are realizing that the way to come out of there problems is the gospel, so that's great!!!  Also the Leon family is realizing that, They are both really great!! 

I feel like the whole family is just busy bees that run around everywhere all the time, but I guess that is what makes us happy so why not keep doing it!!! Im glad to hear how good everyone is doing!!! 
  
Thanks mom for teaching me about that, it makes me want to study more about Abraham!!!  You are the best mom, thanks for everything you do!!!! Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment