Sunday, October 5, 2014

Monday September 22, 2014

This week has been kinda diffucult, and crazy at the same time! People were right when they said the time would fly by because I can barely remember what happened! On thursday it rained like all day, so that Mr Mac jacket you got me; I took out the inside layer, and the outside layer works like a champ! But, because it rained so much, the streets turn into rivers!  All the water just goes into the middle, and you have to fight your way through a foot of water to walk... Our front yard was just a big mess!  But, we had some of the best lessons in that day, so I can't complain! 
My comp is great! We're still getting along well! 

I don't think it's that hard to sleep at night, because I'm so tired.  As soon as my head hits the pillow I am out! I know that I fall asleep so fast because we have been working hard that day! Or because we just played a lot of soccer...  we do that a ton down here!!  Every chance we get, we play!  The people love to play with us, and my comp loves playing!  The only problem is I'm always starving afterwards, and we never have dinner!!! I wish I could just order some Taco Bell.  Hahaha.  But I guess they don't have it down here! 

It's really hard seeing the dogs here... I feel so bad for them! 

I"m so happy for Brandon and Tyler.  That is so absolutely amazing.  They are going to kill it out in the field!! Tell them im proud of them! Thanks for everything. Love you!!!
love Elder Beals


Jacob's house in Suarez Bolivia


Jacob's house when it rains and floods


Suarez Bolivia


Lizards all over the house

No comments:

Post a Comment