Thursday, October 30, 2014

Monday October 13, 2014


This week has been kinda slow to be honest.  Other than fireworks every second, election day was pretty boring. Except I had to stay the night at another set of elders house.  It was so nice to finally speak English!! Hahaha One of the elders is from Alpine, and he has been out for about a year now.  He was way cool, and it was sweet to just sit back and tell stories about Utah!  I got some amazing studying done because we had all day to study!!! Hahaha I found this scripture in helaman 12:14 that has really made me think.
The one problem with Bolivia, is that the Chips Ahoys do not taste the same!!!  I bought a whole bunch and I was so excited to eat them, but they taste different.. Haha I will adjust hopefully in these next two years.  But I'm expecting a big glass of milk, and a whole package of Chips Ahoys at the airport in 21 months!! Isn't it crazy to think that's all the time I have left?.. It still feels like yesterday we were sitting at home in the front room with dad making fun of De Leon for something, and Bryson telling us his new way that he is going to become rich!!  Love you!! Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment