Monday, January 19, 2015


So I did end up getting transferred.  Now I am in an area called Bermejo! it is the farthest away area from the mission home in all of the mission... I had to take an hour plane ride, then a 3 1/2 hour car ride through the mountains to get here! This area is right by the border of Argentina also!  For me it kind of feels like Jackson Hole. Because it's a small town with nothing but mountains surronding it, and it has a big river that runs right by it!  But the people here are so great, and so loving! They want to help the missionaries so much!!  My area is even more hot than Santa Cruz though. Which makes it tough, but the people say that it is going to start to get extremely cold in February... and I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited... haha

My comp is from Chile! He is cool, and I believe that we will get along!  Our branch is super great, and all the people are super loving, they call us and ask when they can come to lessons with us... My new house is nice, and I live with the zone leaders.  They're both super sweet!  I believe that I'm going to have a great time here, and I am excited to work with these people.  Love you guys!!!
Elder Beals

No comments:

Post a Comment