Monday, February 2, 2015


Well I hit the 6 month mark, and it was on Dad's birthday!!! Haha I completely forgot to wish him Happy Birthday last week. Sorry!! 
  Let's just say that this has been a crazy week.  My comp got transfered, on Tuesday.  We woke up at 3:30 Tuesday morning, and drove three hours to Tarija, then took a plane to Yaciba, then to Santa Cruz, then drove like an hour and a half to a church where they were having the leaders meeting.  After the meeting I got my new comp.  I left with the zone leaders and my new comp and we drove back to the airport, took a plane back to Tarija, then drove another three hours to Bermejo...... such a long day!!! 
  My new comp is from La Paz, and we have been working so hard!!! We know like nothing about our area, and it's really hard to find people because there are no street names!!! But it's ok.  We are just following the spirit 100 percent!! we have really great people, and they have been so loving.  It's the best!! 
  There was like a huge heat wave here this last week, and never in my whole life have I felt that hot.  It was the worst.  My shirt was so wet, that you would think I dumped a bucket of water on my head!!  But I hear it should start to cool off soon!! 
  Love you guys all, glad to hear you are all working hard and having fun!!! 




Monday January 26, 2013


Well let's just say that every day I am just more and more happy with this area!! The people here have such a desire to help the branch grow it's amazing!! The members call us and ask if they can join us for lessons, and the investigators call and confirm with us the appointments!! It's just so, so great!! 
This last Tuesday was like Christmas for me.  Because my package came!!  My zone leaders knew I was waiting for it.  So on Tuesday night after my comp and I finished planning they put a candle on my package and came in singing Happy Birthday, then half way through, changed it to Merry Christmas!!  My zone leader from Arizona can't believe how much candy I got, and my other zone leader from Argentina stayed up forever trying to figure out the candy with the scripture, because he doesn't speak English he said he didn't understand it!! But really thank you so much.  That really lifted my spirits, and it was the best ever!!!!! 
The work here is going really great.  My comp and I set a goal to be more exactly obedient.  We have just seen miracles everywhere!  Families are just coming out of nowhere!!!  Our new branch president is working so hard to help us, and our new mission leader also!!  They have such a desire to serve the lord it's great!!  We have been planning all kinds of activities and everyone is bringing there friends, and introducing them to us!!  I know I was called to serve in this area, and I have such a love for the people here!!!  We are going to see the fruits of a lot of labor!! 
Thanks for everything, I wish I could write more.  But we have to get stuff ready because the zone leaders have to leave for two days this week for a conference.  So we all feel pretty rushed. But I love you all so much.  Keep killing it over there in Chile Brandon.  Tell Bryson that he better be a millionaire by the time I get back, tell Jeff to keep his head up, and tell Aubrey I love her!!
Elder Beals

No comments:

Post a Comment