Sunday, August 24, 2014

July 30, 2014

Yesterday was crazy. Our flight in salt lake was delayed, but because we only had a 30 minute layover we missed the flight to Bogota. So they reassigned our flight and we didn't leave till midnight.  So we were at the airport for like seven hours.  I enjoyed the other flight, because I got a seat by the front.  So I had a lot of leg room. We didn't get to the CCM till six-thirty this morning. Then we had class start at 7... so I have not slept for so long.  No one here speaks English.  It is so hard to understand anyone.  I just nod my head and act like I know what they are saying... I met up with Brady as soon as I got here.  There are barely any elders here.  So Brady has helped me a lot on telling me where to go. But in the airport we shook Thurl Bailey's hand.  In Houston we met the Colombia National track and field team.  They were on the same flight as us.  Everything is going well.  I feel a little sick in my stomach.  Hopefully it will pass soon, and I don't throw up everywhere.  Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment