Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Monday August 24, 2015

Well it was a great week here!! I got to go on an exchange with Elder Decoud to this little town that is right out side of Santa Cruz, and its called Cotoca! But in the town there aren't buses or anything to get around, and there's only moto taxis, so we went on those the whole day and it was great!!  Then at night we bought some really yummy pizza, it wasn't as good as Little Ceasars, buy I still loved it! 

  This week we also had interveiws this week, and president is just the best ever. He helped me and my comp out so much!!! Then my comp he has like this fake tooth, cause when he was little he broke it, but this week his fake tooth broke, so now he has to get that repaired, which will be tough for him, but other than that he is doing really good! 

 The Millares family that we are teaching are doing really good, and they are going to get baptized on the 5th of December.  Which is going to be great!!  They are so great, and they were so prepared when we found them!! I'm sorry that my letter is short this week, but I really dont have much time.   I love you all so much, and thanks for everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment