Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Monday August 10, 2015

 So transfers came today, and I'm super happy because I get to stay in this area with my companion for another six weeks!!!! I'm way happy because I just know it's going to be great!!! 

  This last week my comp and I had a meeting with President and all the other new missionaries in the mission, and it was amazing!!! I learned so much from president and so much about the importance of the people here! President brought an entire new perspective into my life about the mission!!!  Then he related it to the atonement and it was just great!!! I want to tell you all about it, but I'll just explain it when I get home.  Because it was really deep and great! 

  So this week I met an RM from the stake here who was in our ward.  We started talking and turns out he served with Brandon and finished his mission with him!  He was trying to show me a picture but he couldn't find it!  All he said about him was ¨¨the really good missionary who wears glasses and is super funny and plays the piano?´´ and I said yep that's him!! Hahaha 

  The little girl who was supposed to get baptized couldn't.  But she will for sure this week!!  And, we have this new family that we are teaching and they are great!!! They have gone to church twice now, and Saturday night we taught them, and my comp and I decided that we would teach them about temples, and they loved it, Then two people in church gave talks about the blessings of the temple!! Then when we were talking to them after they said they want to make a goal to get sealed in the temple a year after their baptism!!! Then they said when they get sealed I need to be there.  So it looks like we have to come back here mom!!! But they did also say they want to get sealed in the salt lake temple so I guess we will see!!! Hahaha 

  It's just been really great here!!! Thanks for everything, I love you guys all so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment