Monday, July 13, 2015

Wow seems like you guys had a ton of struggles to make everything go right!! It has also been raining a lot here!!! I sent some pics of me and my new comp in the rain!!!  It's crazy here.  Everywhere just turns into rivers!!
 
 Well this week has been great!! My comp and I started contacting a lot, because we are struggling to get new people, and we just had a week full of miricles!!!! There is one family who just fell into our hands thanks to some members, and they seem like they will be great! Then there was this one house that when we were late going to this one appointment I felt like we should stop and contact this one house... My comp was kind of surprised because he knew we were late.  But I really wanted to contact it.  So we knocked, and some people came out, and let us in.  We got in and started teaching this 18 year old kid.  When we were teaching, his little brother who's 14 came out and started listening.  Then his sister came out and started listening.  Then his grandpa, then his cousin!!!  We started teaching and they were all so interested in our message and so we just changed our message and started talking about the BOM, and they were all so intrested, and want to keep learning!! 

Everything is really going great here though.  My comp is struggling a lot getting used to the mission.  But we are slowly working things out!!  I love it here!!   I'm so happy to hear that you guys are doing so good!!!   You are the best parents ever!!!   I hope you all have a great week!!!!! love you all! 











No comments:

Post a Comment