Monday, July 27, 2015

So this week, like all the other weeks was just absolutely great!!! We had chance to meet a lot of new people, and teach a lot of new people! We helped this one guy get his car out that he got stuck in the dirt. and we contacted him and set an appointment to come back and teach him.  Then later that night walking home I slipped and fell completely in the mud..... 
  But my comp and I have been working really hard this week with a couple less actives that the ward has given us.  They all came to church yesterday, and are all super excited to keep going to church so that is great! Then there is a little girl who her family is part of the less actives and she is going to be baptized  this Saturday!! so then the whole family can be members and be attending!! 
  Things with my comp are going super well, This week we also went to Burger King last monday, and it was taste of America!! (cause there doesn't exist McDonalds here, or Taco Bell) 
  The ward is working better here! The entire Ward Council has changed, and now we are learning how to work together more. I think it will help things progress in the ward! We are learning how to work with the ward better, and I know that that will help us have more sucess!!! 
  Well thats all I have this week!  Thanks for everything that you guys do! I love you guys so much!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment