Monday, June 15, 2015

So we had a great last week here!!  We had a cool baptism with this kid named Wilfredo!  His whole family are members, he just never got baptized until now!  So it was a really cool week!!! 
So the weather is really messing with us now, the other day it was boiling hot, but now it has gotten super cold.  I feel like I'm freezing here.... It's just like a weird cold that is just full of humidity, and it goes right through all our clothes!!!  And there is always like a weird misty type of rain, so it just makes you soaked all the time.  But the members are so great here.  That when it's even a little cold they invite us for hot milk, and mate.... haha..... 
So the Leon family is doing super great.  They just have absolutely no money, so they are waiting till they can save up enough to get married, and then the wife said she can't wait to get baptized and start to pay tithing so she can receive financial blessings... Haha they are just so great!!! I'm really jealous that dad gets to go golfing so much.  Tell him he can't use my driver though!!!  But it really has been going great here.  I love you guys so much, and I'm grateful for everything!  I hope everyone has a great week!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment