Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday June 8, 2015

Loving it here in the jungle!!!!  Haha.  So absolutely great week here!!  We had a baptism this last week, with the last daughter of the pinto family!  Yes, the dad got a job, and he is working as a helper now... It's not the best job, but it's something!  They are really doing super good!!! 
Haha so my comp and I have been having a great time here.  We have so many great people, that are getting ready to be baptized!  As soon as the Leon family finishes all of their papers for marriage they will be baptized!! They are so sweet!!  They read more in Book of Mormon than the members!!! 
So the heat came back here, we have literally been burned like everyday in the street.  But it says that it's going to get cold here again this week... that's what winter is like in Bolivia!!  Haha and this week this one super drunk guy told me I need to stop bleaching my skin, and how I need to be more natural..... Haha and then on Sunday we walked passed this one church, and there was really loud music and there was a pastor outside with a microphone and a bunch of kids, and a huge sign that said The Fun Hour With Jesus.... There is just a lot of apostasy in this world.... 
Well I'm so glad that everyone is doing so good.  The BOM journey sounds so great, and I'm sure it's going to turn out great!!!! Tell brandon im proud of him, and that he needs to Invitarle a ser su compañera para la proxima mision! 
I love you guys so much, I'm so glad that everyone is having so much fun!  You guys are the best, and the best family ever!!! love you all!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment