Monday, May 11, 2015

This was a great week here!!! The Pinto family had another miracle to help them keep going!!!! Their daughter who is 18 and has two kids didn't want anything to do with them, and like four months ago ran away.  They had no contact with her, and were all really sad.  During a lesson, two weeks ago, the mom started crying and said she just wanted her daughter to come home.  So, my comp and I gave her a blessing of comfort.  She was really happy with it! Then Saturday night the daughter came home.  She said she was sorry and said she was just having troubles.  So we had a really great lesson with them.  At the end we all knelt down and ended with a prayer.  After the prayer when we were leaving the mom called me and my comp over and said  "Thank you so much. For the first time in my life I have my whole family together kneeling in prayer!"  I just felt so happy for them. I know that their daughter came back because they are starting to live the commandments!!!!! 
 Our converts are doing really well, she should get a calling next week.  She is probably going to teach in primary So that should be great!!!! 
 It was so great to see you all yesterday!!! I love all of you guys so much!!!! I'm so proud of my eternal family that I have!!!! I am so grateful for your prayers!!! love you all!!! 


Riding in the back of the Bishops truck.


Cooking at the Bishops on Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment