Monday, May 25, 2015

Monday May 18, 2015



So an absolutely awesome week here!!!!!!! My comp and I have been working como locos here!!!!!  We are just loaded with people to teach.  We have seen so many miricles!!!!  We found this new family that has always wanted to be part of the church, because they liked the things it taught.  But they never had the nerve to go to the church!!!  Then we found them, and on Sunday they attended church!!!  Also, the whole pinto family was at church, and another great family!!!!  It was so amazing!!!!!!!   The Pinto family has everything ready, this Saturday they are going to get married at 11 and baptized at 7!!!!  It's awesome!!!
  
We also went to a place last thursday that is like a huge park, that's just straight jungle, I saw an emu and a crocodile!!!  Hahaha.  The other picture is with Elder Langford, he is from Beaver.  He is really good friends with Houstan Oldroyd's family!  He says he was always spending time with them! Hahaha, who is the girl who's coming here?  Do you know her last name??? 

I'm so proud that aubrey got her blessing!!!! I absolutely love my blessing.  I read it almost everyday, and I always, always find new  stuff in it!!!!  It inpsrires me to be better, because I have so many blessing that I have to complete!!!  Like Elder Godoy said in his conference talk"Are you living your life in a way that you can complete the promises in your Patriartical Blessing?"  That talk insprired me so much to try to be better, and to strive to complete those things!!!!   I heard about the payson temple, I heard it's way beautiful! 

I would just like to tell you guys how grateful I am, I am so blessed to have parents like you guys, and I am so grateful for all the things you guys did to help me stay on the straight and narrow path. even if I did make your hairs turn more gray, I am really grateful! thanks for everything, I love you guys so much!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment