Monday, April 20, 2015

So we had an absolutely awesome crazy week here!!  In my area they barely ever have lessons with members. But when I got here I really wanted to change that!  So my comp and I have been trying so hard to always have members and it's been so crazy!!!  We've seen miracles!!! So we are like breaking records of lessons with members!!!  But we have this one family who the dad and his daughter were happy to hear us and went to the church last week.  But then Sunday morning we went to pick them up for church and his wife went also!!!!  And then we had other families at church also, it was so great!!!! Church is like 35 minutes away but they are going to finish a church in like 3 weeks in my area!! 
I love it here, we are finding so many great people like every week, and the people are so prepared here!!!! It's so good to hear that you guys are doing so good! I am so glad to see how well everyone is doing!!! The basement looks so nice!!! haha 
It was my comps birthday last Thursday and we went to the house of a member cause they wanted to make him food, and we ate some yummy empanadas!!! Hahaha well I really don't have much time, but I love all of you guys!! Thanks for everything!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment