Monday, April 13, 2015


Wow, for the first time I'm not putting Brandon's name in my email list!!! It's so weird!!! Well if you can't read from my subject line, I got transferred.... And I'm actually really sad about it, because we were working so hard with the families there, and the members were so great!!!! But it's ok, because my new area is awesome!!!! 
  So my new companion is from argentina!! haha and we live in a sweet house.  We live with two other elders... One of which is my trainer!!! haha its funnty the I live with him again!!!! Haha but our house is way nice, I feel like I am living in the states.... It's crazy!!!  I get along with my comp way well, he is sweet, and way awesome!!! 
  So we have this one family who is amazing here!!! The only problem is that my area here is huge, and they live at the farthest most part of the area, and we have to take a bus to get home every night.  So we are always sprinting home!!! But I guess it's great exercise!! Here are some pictures, when I was in Bermejo, and with my new comp!!! 
  So its was way hard to leave from Bermejo.  We left from Bermejo to Tarija.  But there was a huge landslide, So we waited for 3 hours and then they said there is not a way through.  So we went back to Bermejo.  Then at 3 in the morning we made a 6 1/2 hour drive to Yacuiba.  But when we got there I had missed the flight, and they only have one per day that leaves there.  So, they sent me to a little town like an hour and a half away called Villa Montes to work with another elder who he didn't have his comp yet.  Then in the morning I went back to Yacuiba and we waited almost the whole day in the airport.  Then they sent me to Santa Cruz.  Then a member picked me up from the airport and drove me for almost an hour to my new zone!!!!  Absolutely crazy days!!! haha 
  I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing good, I love you all!!!!! 


Bermejo
New Companion 




No comments:

Post a Comment