Monday, December 8, 2014


So this has been an absolutely crazy and great week! My trainer got transferred this last week, and I got a new companion! He is from argentina and he is super dope!!  He has like 21 months in the mission, and I have learned so much from him! The very first day I was scared because I had to be the lead in my area, and show him where all the people live. But all of the appointments fell through, and I didn't know where to go.  So we were kinda walking and I felt an impression to go to this one investigators house. (It was this one guy who hasn't been progressing at all) but we went there anyways. And of course, he wasn't there.... but my comp said let's just contact the house next door.  So, we knocked, and we found this one guy and he said that his brother is a returned missionary but he has never attended.  So we set up a day to come back.  When we went back his whole family was there, and he invited all of them to listen to us.  He told us that his brother has the kind of life that he wants, that he has something special. We then taught him a little, and he said he really wants to pray and he feels something different when we are at his house!  It's just super great, and we found him by the spriit!!
Everything is going good here, it's still really hot, but I think I am getting a little more used to it! Hahaha I played with a monkey at this one persons house!  We also found another great family this week, and they attended church and we are way excited to keep teaching them! but everything is going good here.  Thank you so much for your prayers and support, I know that I am recieving support from a greater power than my own! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing so good! love you guys lots! 
ELder Beals

No comments:

Post a Comment