Monday, September 8, 2014

Friday September 5, 2014


HELLO Mother!! Things are great here!! My companion follows me everywhere, and does everything I do!! He's like a little buddy! When I get pink soda so does he, and when I say I only want water so does he!!  But he sure talks fast! 
 
Proselyting was a lot different with a latino comp!  I barely talked at all.  I could understand most of it, but he just talked the whole time I didn't really get a chance! We got to go to the temple twice this week. On Wednesday, and today! It was sad thinking I might not be able to for two more years. So I took a really long time in the Celestial room, and I just felt so grateful for everything I have been given!!  I'm so happy I was raised in the church.  Thank you so much mom for teaching me about the gospel!  I am almost done with the Book of Mormon, and it is so good!!  The first time I read it, I just sped read it, but this time I'm learning so many great things, and I have a hard time putting it down!! 

Thanks for everything mom and dad, I love you guys, and I'm so excited to leave the MTC in three days!! Love ya again! 
ELDER BEALS


No comments:

Post a Comment