Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday February 15, 2015

Hello Family!
Well it has been a crazy last couple of weeks here in the mission field! So as you know, we had to stay in the house from Sunday until Tuesday.  And it was so boring! But Tuesday night, we heard something outside our house, and we went to see what it was. We saw that it was two people fighting in the street, and then a car drove past and saw them fighting, and saw us standing inside our gate.  The guy stopped the car and started yelling at us, telling us to go and break up the fight.  We told him to call the police and he got super mad, and left his car and ran up to our gate and started yelling.  That's when I smelt a lot of alcohol on his breath, and he said that we were fake and we don't do anything for the people, because we didn't want to break up a fight... great experience...
  

The bad thing that happened this week was that on Wednesday morning I woke up with a lot of pain in my body, like everywhere just felt sore, and I noticed red dots everywhere on my body.  So I called the nurse and I guess that it was signs of Dengue or Zika... and that I should rest.. My comp and I tried to go teach but I just felt dead.  Then I got a huge fever, and I was just out for two days straight.  I couldn't do anything, and my body just hurt... but now I am better, my bones still hurt, but I don't have any symptoms or anything... 

The Guzman family is doing great the relief society is planning out their wedding, and they should get married on the 26th.  Everything is going great here in the mission, and my companion is the best!  He is crazy like sister Davis, but he is really the best!  Love you all family. I would send pics, but this computer has problems! Love you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment